The Zionist Conspiracy: The Protocols of the Elders of Zion
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (or “learned” Elders of Zion) is a text outlining a plan of world domination by the Jewish elites. It is generally accepted that the text was fabricated by Russian Police at the time to spread antisemitism. The term “Protocol” is used to denote minutes of the meeting of the learned elders of Zion. The terms Goyim/Gentile is used by Jews to denote those who are not Jewish – people who do not follow the religion of Judaism. According to Jewish law, a child born to a Jewish mother or an adult who has converted to the religion of Judaism can be considered Jewish (It is not quite so clear-cut; however, this is generally accurate). A Zionist is someone who believes that the Jewish people should have a homeland in Israel. Zionism was founded by Theodore Herzl in 1897 at the First Zionist Congress. The proponents of the theory go much further and say that the Jews have no intention of settling down in the promised land but instead wish to be separated in the Diaspora far and wide, so they have influence over vast spheres of the economy in different locations. Protocol XI:
“God has granted to us, His Chosen People, the gift of dispersion, and from this, which appears to all eyes to be our weakness, has come forth all our strength, which has now brought us to the threshold of sovereignty over all the world”
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is often linked with the New World Order theory. Those events are unfolding exactly as set out in the hundred-year-old document outlining usury and debt as a key method of enslaving the populace to secure obedience through poverty. It links in with the idea of a one world government with a minuscule group of elites at the top who represent Jewish bankers. The Jewish now have now returned to the chosen land of Palestine which theorists contend is the homeland of Jews despite them having no racial connection to it, only a religious one.
It is important to outline the political and historical setting as a background to the publishing and creation of the Protocols. The Bolsheviks ( or “the Reds”) were a faction of the Marxist Russian Social Democratic Labour Party (RSDLP). They broke away to form a separate party in 1912 called the Russian Social-Democratic Labour Party (Bolsheviks) or RSDLP(b). In 1918 it was renamed the Russian Communist Party (Bolsheviks).
They were a revolutionary party whose aim was to unite the various revolutionary groups in Russia under one political party. They ultimately became the Communist Party of Russia. After the Russian revolution of 1917, they founded the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic (RSFSR) as they came to power. They were founded by Vladamir Lenin and Alexander Bogdanov and were major political players by 1905. Before the Bolsheviks broke off to form a separate party, there was a split between the Bolsheviks, who advocated militarism, and the Mensheviks who were inclined towards peaceful socialism. Lenin was ultimately viewed as fanatical and not willing to budge on any of his ideas, dividing the world into people who were for him and people who were against him. He was described by fellow revolutionary Leon Trotsky as a Russian Robespierre. Ultimately Lenin’s narrow mindedness would lead to a split in the party. He ultimately viewed that a revolution can only take place with a dictator or a select number of people leading the masses. Lenin was not a complete Marxist. He wanted to abolish social classes but wanted to maintain a distinction between common workers and those in politics. This caused unease within the party.
In 1917 Czar Nicholas II was forced to abdicating. Russia was hit harder than any other nation in World War I. There were widespread food riots which the soldiers joined in with. A bitter war would be fought between Lenin, the dictator of the first Marxist state in the world, and the Czarists/aristocracy, who were ultimately annihilated in 1920 in a brutal civil war. In 1922 the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR) was established. Lenin died in 1924 and was ultimately succeeded by Stalin. Hitler and others would later use the Protocols as evidence of a Jewish – Bolshevik conspiracy to take over the world and eliminate the aristocracy. Protocol III of the Learned Elders of Zion:
“The people, under our guidance, have annihilated the aristocracy, who were their one and only defense and foster- mother for the sake of their own advantage which is inseparably bound up with the well-being of the people. Nowadays, with the destruction of the aristocracy, the people have fallen into the grips of merciless money-grinding scoundrels who have laid a pitiless and cruel yoke upon the necks of the workers.
The Protocols were written at the start of antisemitism in Russia, with thousands of Jews fleeing the country and the start of the pogroms, Jewish concentration camps. Setting the scene for antisemitism was Frederick Millingen’s The Conquest of the World by Jews and Hippolytus Lutostansky’s Jews and the Talmud. Both works claimed that the Jews wanted to divide Russia up for themselves. Jews were also blamed for the loss of the Russo-Japanese war and the revolution of 1905.
A member of the Czarist secret police, Professor Serge A Milus, is reported to have edited and initially published the protocols. The Protocols first appeared in a Russian newspaper, Znamya, in 1903. It was published originally in 1905 in a book titled The Great in the Small: The Coming of the Anti-Christ and the Rule of Satan on Earth. This was written by Serge A Nilus. Most agree that the protocols were fabricated sometime between 1897 and 1899 under Pyotr Rachovsky, head of the Russian secret police.
It is generally accepted the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion was a forgery. In 1921 the London Times produced conclusive proof that the Protocols were a forgery, describing the Protocols as a “clumsy forgery”. Most of the passages of the Protocols have been taken from a French political satire that never mentioned Jews – Maurice Joly’s Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu (1864). The phrasing between the two texts is almost identical.
In 1923 Alfred Rosenberg’s The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and Jewish World Policy was internationally popular. Nazi Minister of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, Joeseph Goebbels, writes in his diary:
“I believe that The Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion are a forgery. . . . [However,] I believe in the intrinsic but not the factual truth of the Protocols.”
The protocols would come to play a significant part in the Jewish Holocaust. They had a serious influence on Adolf Hitler who mentioned them frequently in Mein Kampf. The Nazi party published 23 editions of the Protocols before the start of World War II.
In 1935 a Swiss court declared the Protocols as “ridiculous nonsense” and “obvious forgeries”. The US Senate issued a report in 1964 that the Protocols were fabricated. However even while the Protocols were ridiculed by many, it also had quite a following. In 1974 it was published in India under the title International Conspiracy Against Indians. In 2004 the Protocols were published in Japan. In 2005 an edition of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, authorized by the Syrian Ministry of Information, claims that the Elders of Zion coordinated September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on the United States.
It is worth noting that the Bible is only mentioned once in the Protocols and that the Old Testament is quoted in Latin. The Protocols also claim that the Jewish elites had a hand in the French revolutions. However, this is cited as evidence largely discrediting the work of the protocols. At the time of the French revolution, there were only a handful of Jews who were, by and large, the subjects of antisemitism. However, this can also be construed in the opposite light, that there was antisemitic behavior followed by unrest and upheaval, meaning that the antisemitism was proven correct.
Despite the declaration that the Protocols are a forgery, there are still many followers, described as Neo-Nazi, White Supremacists and Holocaust deniers. Books based on the Holocaust are disseminated worldwide and has a surprising following in Japan, where there are little Jews. The Arab and Islamic world actively teach the protocols to children. It is often used to justify terrorism against Israeli citizens. There is no denying that it is a forgery, however a very accurate one.
The Case for the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
“The only statement I care to make about the PROTOCOLS is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old, and they have fitted the world situation up to this time.” – Henry Ford 1921 in an interview with the Washington Post.
Ford funded the printing of over half a million copies, and the Nazi’s used the protocols to stir up antisemitism.
The case for the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is quite difficult to debunk. Because it can’t really be argued that the text is prophetic to an incredible degree. Even if it was just a fabrication by the Russian Police, the results of all protocols have come to pass, and the text is not ambiguous in any way. The predictions are performed much more efficiently that what is done by scientists and chartists of today, who rarely get predictions right mere months into the future. The Jews are reported to have been the “hidden hand” (a term referred to in many books and novels by the intelligentsia) behind the rise of the Bolsheviks/Communists/Marxists in Russia. They were allegedly put into place to destroy the aristocrats/Czarists and to support communism, both ideas being supported in the Protocols. The table of contents reads as follows:
- Protocol I The Basic Doctrine
- Protocol II Economic Wars
- Protocol III Methods of Conquest
- Protocol IV Materialism Replace Religion
- Protocol V Despotism and Modern Progress
- Protocol VI Take-Over Technique
- Protocol VII World-Wide Wars
- Protocol VIII Provisional Government
- Protocol IX Re-education
- Protocol X Preparing for Power
- Protocol XI The Totalitarian State
- Protocol XII Control of the Press
- Protocol XIII Distractions
- Protocol XIV Assault on Religion
- Protocol XV Ruthless Suppression
- Protocol XVI Brainwashing
- Protocol XVII Abuse of Authority
- Protocol XVIII Arrest of Opponents
- Protocol XIX Rulers and People
- Protocol XX Financial Programme
- Protocol XXI Loans and Credit
- Protocol XXII Power of Gold
- Protocol XXIII Instilling Obedience
- Protocol XXIV Qualities of the Ruler
Protocol III regarding poverty and rights indicates that rights themselves are practically useless:
5. All people are chained down to heavy toil by poverty more firmly than ever. They were chained by slavery and serfdom; from these, one way and another, they might free themselves. These could be settled with, but from want, they will never get away. We have included in the constitution such rights as to the masses appear fictitious and not actual rights.All these so-called “Peoples Rights” can exist only in idea, an idea which can never be realized in practical life. What is it to the proletariat laborer, bowed double over his heavy toil, crushed by his lot in life, if talkers get the right to babble, if journalists get the right to scribble any nonsense side by side with good stuff, once the proletariat has no other profit out of the constitution save only those pitiful crumbs which we fling them from our table in return for their voting in favor of what we dictate, in favor of the men we place in power, the servants of our AGENTUR … Republican rights for a poor man are no more than a bitter piece of irony..”
Protocol 7 on the Press:
“We must compel the governments of the goyim to take action in the direction favored by our widely conceived plan, by what we shall represent as public opinion, secretly prompted by us through the means of that so-called ‘Great Power’ — the Press, which, with a few exceptions, is already entirely in our hands”
On Politics and institutions
“The principal object of our directorate consists in this: to debilitate the public mind by criticism; to lead it away from serious reflections calculated to arouse resistance; to distract the forces of the mind towards a sham fight of empty eloquence. In all ages the peoples of the world, equally with individuals, have accepted words for deeds, for they are content with a show and rarely pause to note, in the public arena, whether promises are followed by performance. Therefore, we shall establish show institutions”
Protocol No 21 on loans and debt:
2. We have taken advantage of the venality of administrators and slackness of rulers to get our moneys twice, thrice and more times over, by lending to the GOY governments moneys which were not at all needed by the States. Could anyone do the like in regard to us? …. Therefore, I shall only deal with the details of internal loans.
3. States announce that such a loan is to be concluded and open subscriptions for their own bills of exchange, that is, for their interest-bearing paper. That they may be within reach of all the price is determined at from a hundred to a thousand; and a discount is made for the earliest subscribers. Next day by artificial means the price of them goes up, the alleged reason being that everyone is rushing to buy them. In a few days, the treasury safes are as they say overflowing and there’s more money than they can do with. The subscription, it is alleged, covers many times over the issue total of the loan; in this lies the whole stage effect – look you, they say, what confidence is shown in the government’s bills of exchange.
4. But when the comedy is played out there emerges the fact that a debit and an exceedingly burdensome debit has been created. For the payment of interest, it becomes necessary to have recourse to new loans, which do not swallow up but only add to the capital debt. And when this credit is exhausted it becomes necessary by new taxes to cover, not the loan, BUT ONLY THE INTEREST ON IT. These taxes are a debit employed to cover a debit.
Protocol 17 refers to the destruction of the clergy and the self-surveillance of citizens by other citizens.
WE SHALL DESTROY THE CLERGY
2. we have long past taken care to discredit the priesthood of “goyim,” and thereby to ruin their mission on earth which in these days might still be a great hindrance to us. Day by day its influence on the peoples of the world is falling lower. Freedom of conscience has been declared everywhere so that now only years divide us from the moment of the complete wrecking of that Christian religion: as to other religions we shall have still less difficulty in dealing with them, but it would be premature to speak of this now. We shall act clericalism and clericals into such narrow frames as to make their influence move in retrogressive proportion to its former progress…
7…in our programs one-third of our subjects will keep the rest under observation from a sense of duty, on the principle of volunteer service to the state. it will then be no disgrace to be a spy and informer, but a merit.”
The Second Edition Protocols
It is rumored that Professor Nilus had a second edition ready for print in 1917. However Kerenskil, the new ruler in the aftermath of the revolution, ordered the edition to be destroyed. In 1924 Nilus was arrested in Kiev, imprisoned and tortured, and told by the Jewish president of the court that the treatment was just as he did “them incalculable harm in publishing the Protocols”. He died in exile in 1929.
A number of copies of the second edition are alleged to have been sent to various countries.
- Germany, Gottfreid zum Beek. (1919)
- England, The Britons (1920).
- France, by Mgr. Jouin in La Revue Internationale des Societes Secretes, and by Urbain Gohier.
- The U.S.A , by Small, Maynard & Co. (Boston 1920), and The Beckwith Co (New York 1921).
Later, editions appeared in Italian, Russian, Arabic, and even in Japanese.
Probably so much money and energy were never before in history expended on the effort to suppress a single document.” The period of 1920 ” marks the end of the time when the Jewish question could be impartially openly discussed in public.” Douglas Reed — “The Controversy of Zion”
It is widely accepted that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion was a fabrication. The exact date of the forgery is unknown. And everything associated with the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion is reported to be a hoax of hate and amounts to no more than a spewing of hatred against the Jewish people who have suffered considerably.
However, it could be argued that this point is moot. There is a document of 100 years old which has shown that debt would increase, that, civil liberties would fail, that gold would be removed from the currency, that the press would be manipulated, that usury would be the method of the day, that materialism would replace religion. And everything predicted has come to pass. Not only did it predict it, but it outlined how it would come to pass, how control would be maintained, the destruction of the aristocracy, the condition of the human condition and psyche and exactly what the strengths and weaknesses of the “Goyim” were. In other words, it outlines in graphic detail how the world would move towards debt and class polarization. Thus the situation is that we have an obvious forgery, however one that also predicts, more than a century in advance:
- The death of the Aristocracy, who were finished in Russia 15 years later
- The rise of money, materialism, debt, inflation and usury
- The destruction of the clergy and civil liberties
- The importance of gold as a defense against debt and inflation, which are now all in the hands of a certain few.
- The use of terrorism to keep governments in check
- The use of the Media to spread misinformation
- The surveillance of individual citizens
A more reasoned approach would be to assume that a small faction of Elites who happen to be Jewish are trying to control global resources. It is obvious that if the protocols are true, they do not represent the views of the Jewish people, who simply want a home to call their own and to be free to practice their religion in peace. Thus it might be easier to just call the Zion Elders “Bankers” – the common enemy would be identified without getting quagmired in contentious and fiercely debated religious issues.